Cedros OUTDOOR Adventures U.S. Inc. is a U.S. corporation affiliated with Baja Islands Outfitters of Mexico, offering the best of Baja with the highest service standards for the safe enjoyment of your outdoor adventure.
Our mission: To enjoy and protect the natural resources of Cedros, so that locals and tourists alike can enjoy fishing and other outdoor activities for generations to come. This personal commitment is what sets us apart as a Baja outdoor adventure company.
We are committed to providing jobs for locals whenever possible to help promote a diversified economy based on sustainable activities such as fishing and ecotours.
Our guests benefit from the opportunity to visit an exotic destination and enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, including snorkeling, photography, hiking, fishing, mountain biking and animal and bird watching. Unlike your typical resort or tourist destination, the visitors to Cedros and San Benitos also have the satisfaction of knowing that they are helping to protect the islands for future inhabitants and guests.
The Operators: Jose Sanchez-Pacheco is a bi-lingual marine biologist who has dedicated 30 years to working in the field of conservation. A Mexican citizen and a U.S. resident, Jose has over 30 years of experience living, traveling and working all over Baja and the Pacific islands. He is also a certified scuba diver, trained in rescue and first aid, and has logged many years in boats and pangas. As of July 2010 he earned his boat captain’s license. Jose and Baja Islands Outdoors operate the lodge and outdoor adventures in Baja. Jose’s wife, Melanie Lamaga, is a U.S. citizen and CEO of Cedros Outdoor Adventures U.S. Inc.
Why Chose Cedros OUTDOOR Adventures:
Thank you for considering our company for visiting Cedros Island. We work hard for you to have a memorable trip and the best fishing experience. To answer a common question from potential guests we have prepared these answers in the most honest way, that we invite you to corroborate:
– We offer worry-free and more certainty and guarantees for your trip. Our 8+ experience years includes the best logistics and partners in case of disruptions or unexpected events.
– We follow safety regulations and standards in every aspect of the transportation and operation
– We give incentives for you to get your trip insurance in case your trip has to be cancelled or suffer changes out of our control
– We maximize your fishing time from the moment you land at the island, including fishing the same day of arrival. Also, your trips can be fully customized in duration and transportation
– We offer more options and services: vacuum sealing, more pangas available, more planes available, our own private access to our beach, our own floating dock, more food options, free internet and phone calls, hot-tub (coming soon),
– Our crew receive all benefits, as well as pass drug tests which is part of our permanent policy because we want a healthy, family friendly, and risk free environment for you.
– We have Seeker rods for use for free, and reels to rent
– We have the best accommodations within hundreds of miles with big rooms with the best view of the ocean and the fishing grounds.
– 24/7 attention by owners on site.
– The preparation of meals at our modern kitchen is under sanitary conditions and customizable to your needs and allergies.
– Our pangas (25 ft+ ) with well maintained motors and best for casting and fishing any style
– We care about the health of the island’s environment (since Jose is a marine biologist) , as well as the community we are and support directly festivities and activities with donations and
– We also support individuals or groups of researchers of the island; conservationists, ornithologists (birds), geologists, herpetologists (reptiles), botanists, archeologists, ichthyologists (fish),
New in 2013! Baja Magic Lodge, private, ocean view accommodations for our clients.
………..That’s why we have more than 60% annual returning customers rate