Cedros OUTDOOR Adventures U.S. Inc. is a U.S. corporation that puts together packages for fishing, eco-tours and special events. We work with local vendors to ensure the highest service standards for the ease and enjoyment of your trip to Cedros Island.
Our mission: To serve our clients and to enjoy and protect the natural resources of Cedros, so that locals and tourists alike can enjoy fishing and other outdoor activities for generations to come. This personal commitment is what sets us apart as an outdoor adventure company.
We are committed to providing jobs for locals whenever possible to help promote a diversified economy based on sustainable activities such as fishing and ecotours.
Our guests benefit from the opportunity to visit an exotic destination and enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, including fishing, snorkeling, photography, hiking, fishing, mountain biking and animal and bird watching. Unlike your typical resort or tourist destination, the visitors to Cedros and San Benitos also have the satisfaction of knowing that they are helping to protect the islands for future inhabitants and guests.
The Operators: Jose Sanchez-Pacheco is a bi-lingual marine biologist who has dedicated more than 30 years to working in the field of conservation. A Mexican citizen and a U.S. resident, Jose has over 30 years of experience living, traveling and working all over Baja and the Pacific islands. He is also a certified scuba diver, trained in rescue and first aid, and has logged many years in boats and pangas. As of July 2010 he earned his boat captain’s license. Jose oversees the lodge and operations in Baja California. Jose’s wife, Melanie Lamaga, is a U.S. citizen and CEO of Cedros Outdoor Adventures U.S. Inc.
Why Choose Cedros OUTDOOR Adventures:
Thank you for considering our company for visiting Cedros Island. We work hard to help you have a memorable trip and the best fishing experience. We offer:
– 9+ years of experience in handling the logistics of running an outfitter in this remote locations.
– We follow safety regulations and standards in every aspect of transportation and operation.
– We give incentives for you to get your trip insurance in case your trip has to be cancelled or other changes out of our control.
– We maximize your fishing time from the moment you land at the island, including fishing the same day of arrival. Also, your trips can be customized in duration and mode of transportation.
– We offer many options and services: vacuum sealing, many pangas available, different modes of transportation to the island, private access to our beach, our own floating dock, customizable food options, free internet and phone calls, and hot-tub (coming soon),
– Our crew receives all legal benefits, as well as pass drug tests. This is part of our permanent policy because we want a healthy, family friendly, and risk-free environment for you.
– We have Seeker rods for use for free, and reels to rent.
– We have the best accommodations within hundreds of miles, with big rooms, comfortable beds, and all ocean-front rooms.
-24/7 attention, with owners on site during the high fishing season
– The preparation of meals at our modern kitchen is under sanitary conditions and customizable to your needs and tastes.
– Our pangas (26 ft+ ) with well maintained motors and best for casting and fishing any style
– We care about the health of the island’s environment (since Jose is a marine biologist), as well as the community. We support the high school, local festivities and otactivities with donations every year.
– We also support individuals or groups of researchers of the island; conservationists, ornithologists (birds), geologists, herpetologists (reptiles), botanists, archeologists, and ichthyologists (fish),
These are just some of the reasons why more than a 60% of our guests are returning customers. We hope you will join them!
For Information - Email
For Reservations - Email
Business Line: 619-793-5419
Baja Magic Lodge: (US 011-52) 616-158-5450
Rowan's Mex Cell: (from US 011 52) 646-127-2618
Mex Cell: (from US 011 52) 646-193-2031
|Mailing AddressCedros Outdoor Adventures
555 Saturn Blvd. Suite B #720
San Diego, CA 92154