Cedros Outdoor Adventures
The only company offering every client ocean-front, ocean-view rooms in a private lodge & cabins.
The only company offering Premium Guide Service packages that allow you to fish every day of your trip.
The only company run by conservationists, protecting the Cedros Island fishery & natural resources for the future.
Jose is a marine biologist who has dedicated more than 30 years to working in the field of conservation in Baja and the Pacific islands. He is a whale watching guide, trained in rescue and first aid, and has logged many years in boats and pangas. Jose oversees the operations in Baja California. Melanie is a photographer, writer, climate change activist, and the CEO of Cedros Outdoor Adventures.
- 20+ years of experience in the logistics of running tours in Cedros Island, San Ignacio Lagoon, and other remote areas of Mexico.
- Adherence to safety regulations and the highest standards in every aspect of operation.
- A fleet of late-model 26-27 ft. custom-made super-pangas.
- A friendly crew of locals who receive good salaries in addition to tips, all legal benefits, and pass drug tests.
- Owner or manager on premises during the high season.
- A commitment to Cedros Island and other communities we are proud to share with our guests. On Cedros Island we support the high school by collecting donations from our guests for supplies for low-income students, we support local festivities and other activities with corporate donations every year. We also support researchers studying the island.
More than a 60% of our guests are returning customers. We hope you will join them!