Cedros Outdoor Adventures
The only company offering every client ocean-front, ocean-view rooms in a private lodge & cabins.
The only company run by conservationists, protecting this fishery & the island’s natural resources for the future. See our calendar, fishing packages, eco-tours, or San Ignacio Lagoon whale watching tours.
- 10+ years of experience in the logistics of running an outfit in this remote location.
- Adherence to safety regulations and the highest standards in every aspect of operation.
- A fleet of late-model 26-27 ft. custom-made super-pangas.
- A friendly crew of locals who receive good salaries in addition to tips, all legal benefits, and pass drug tests.
- 24/7 attention, with owners on site during the high fishing season.
- A commitment to the community and future of Cedros. We support the high school by collecting donations from our clients for supplies for low-income students, we support local festivities and other activities with corporate donations every year. We also support researchers studying the island.
More than a 60% of our guests are returning customers. We hope you will join them!
Jose is a marine biologist who has dedicated more than 30 years to working in the field of conservation. Jose has lived and worked all over Baja and the Pacific islands. He is a certified scuba diver, trained in rescue and first aid, and has logged many years in boats and pangas. As of July 2010 he earned his boat captain’s license. Jose oversees the lodge and operations in Baja California. Melanie is a photographer, writer, climate change activist, and the CEO of Cedros Outdoor Adventures U.S. Inc.