~The only company offering direct flights from the USA. Get there faster & fish the same day
~The only company run by a marine biologist also working in conservation, protecting this fishery & the island’s natural resources for the future!
See calendar for available dates
We Also Offer:
- A fleet of late-model 26-27 ft. custom-made super-pangas.
- Free Seeker Rods available for use. Bring your own reels, or rent one of ours.
- 10+ years of experience in the logistics of running an outfit in this remote location.
- Adherence to safety regulations and the highest standards in every aspect of operation.
- Trip insurance credit of $30 in case your trip has to be cancelled or other changes out of our control.
- Vacuum sealing option, our own floating dock, free internet & phone calls.
- A friendly crew of locals who receive good salaries in addition to tips, all legal benefits, and who pass drug tests.
- 24/7 attention, with owners on site during the high fishing season.
- The preparation of full meals at our modern kitchen, customizable to your needs and tastes.
- A commitment to the community and future of the island. We support the high school, low-income students, local festivities and other activities with donations every year. We also support researchers studying the island, including anthropologists, archeologists, ornithologists (birds), geologists, herpetologists (reptiles), botanists, archeologists, and ichthyologists (fish).
More than a 60% of our guests are returning customers. We hope you will join them!
Jose Sanchez-Pacheco is a bi-lingual marine biologist who has dedicated more than 30 years to working in the field of conservation. A Mexican citizen and a U.S. resident, Jose has lived and worked all over Baja and the Pacific islands. He is a certified scuba diver, trained in rescue and first aid, and has logged many years in boats and pangas. As of July 2010 he earned his boat captain’s license. Jose oversees the lodge and operations in Baja California. Jose’s wife, Melanie Lamaga, is a U.S. citizen and CEO of Cedros Outdoor Adventures U.S. Inc.
Business Line: 619-793-5419
Baja Magic Lodge: (US 011-52) 616-158-5450
Rowan’s Mex Cell: (from US 011 52) 646-127-2618
Mex Cell: (from US 011 52) 646-193-2031
Cedros Outdoor Adventures
555 Saturn Blvd. Suite B720
San Diego, CA 92154