CALL TO BOOK A PRIVATE FLIGHT 619-793-5419
Cedros Outdoor Adventures can arrange private plane rentals for groups of 1-3 people per plane (or up to 6 people in 2 planes). Fly directly from the U.S., and get to the fish faster!
Private flight packages are priced per group and include rooms, meals and transportation on the island, and fish processing. See below for package details and pricing.
Our Cedros Private Flight Fishing Packages Include:
- Flexible schedule. Choose your days to arrive and depart independent of our trip calendar (subject to availability).
- All transportation including a roundtrip flight from Brown Field Airport.
- Fish every day of your trip. You will fish half days on arrival and departure days, and fish up to 12 hours per day on full days.
- Three per panga on 24-28 ft. panga boats.
- 2 per panga option: Surcharge is $50 additional per person, per day.
- Single panga option: Surcharge is $160 per day to fish solo (subject to availability).
- Experienced and knowledgeable local boat drivers. They know the best spots. Fish from 6 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Comfortable accommodations
- Double occupancy is standard. We also have rooms with 3 beds if you prefer to share with your friends.
- Single room surcharge: $50 per day (subject to availability).
- All meals on the island (breakfast, lunch to go on boats, and dinner).
- Bottled purified water and sodas in the hotel and on boats.
- Friendly staff to prepare your meals, clean rooms, take you fishing and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Filleting and freezing of your catch ready to take home. We provide cooler bags for lightweight transporting of your fish back to the U.S. Fish is frozen in ziplock bags.
- Credit of $30 toward Trip Insurance.*
Our Private Flight Sport Fishing Packages Do NOT include:
- Mexican Fishing License: These can be purchased at some tackle stores in the US. You can also purchase them online.
- Mexican Tourist Visa: Your tourist visa is obtained when you clear customs in Mexico, and costs about $30 dollars (may vary depending on the current exchange rate).
- Beer/wine/alcoholic beverages (you may bring or purchase at the island).
- Fishing gear. Look at our Recommended Fishing Cedros gear. We also have great, new gear you can rent on the island. Our Seeker rods are free to use. $10 per day for a reel or bring your own.
- Gratuities. We pay our staff and guides a good wage so tips should reflect the level of service you received. An average is around 7-8% of your total package price.
Plane Rental Options and Weight allowance
Important! Please read carefully. The weight allowance for safe travel is based on plane capacity, minus fuel and the total body weights of the passengers. This can be an issue if many of the passengers are large people (+200 lbs) and/or if you want to bring back large quantities of fish. Please calculate accurately.
We normally rent a Cessna 210 with 900 lb. capacity for passengers, gear and fish (you can add 100 pounds more on return).
Please let us know if you have concerns and we will calculate the weight allowance before finalizing your booking.
Clearing Immigration: The pilot will take your passport information before your trip and pre-clear you with customs. The plane will stop in either Tijuana, San Felipe, or Ensenada Mexico (depending on weather) and you will clear Mexican immigration and purchase your tourist visa there.
Payment, Change & Cancellation Policies
- Should you need to change dates of travel, we will allow transfer of deposit to another trip (subject to availability), up until 60 days before departure.
- Within 60 days of trip departure no refunds will be possible. You may substitute someone else in your place or change your dates up until 14 days before departure, subject to availability.
Flying from Brown Field Airport in Otay Mesa, CA
Package for 3 people/1 plane/1 panga/double or triple occupancy room, costs:
- $5700 – 3 days fishing/2 nights
- $6480 – 4 days fishing/3 nights
- $7200 – 5 days fishing/4 nights
- $8100 – 6 days fishing/5 nights
- $9000 – 7 days fishing/6 nights
Package for 2 people/1 plane/1 panga/double occupancy room costs:
- $4900 – 3 days fishing/2 nights
- $5600 – 4 days fishing/3 nights
- $6300 – 5 days fishing/4 nights
- $7100 – 6 days fishing/5nights
- $7800 – 7 days fishing/6 nights
Package for 1 person/1 plane/1 panga/single occupancy room costs:
- $4500 – 3 days fishing/2 nights
- $5040 – 4 days fishing/3 nights
- $5550 – 5 days fishing/4 nights
- $6060 – 6 days fishing/5 nights
- $6570 – 7 days fishing/6 nights
This is the ultimate in convenience. Choose your dates. No border wait going home. Fish every day of your trip!
***Pricing Disclaimer: Our fishing packages with private flight are based on our per day cost for fishing and accommodations ($300 per person), plus plane rental and pilot cost. We do not mark up transportation costs, therefore we can not absorb changes in cost. In the event the pilots or plane rental company increase their prices between the time of booking and the time of your trip, or if they discontinue service and we have to rent from a different company, the cost of your package may increase. If that happens you will have the option to pay the difference in flight cost or cancel your trip and get a full refund of any deposits or payments.