Manzanillo Basic Package ~ Starting at $1995
Special introductory price. Limited spots available. (Regular price $2195).
Payment, Change, & Cancellation Policies
A non-refundable deposit of $900 is required to book your trip.**
The balance of your trip is due 60 days before departure. You are responsible for making this payment, so set a reminder. If you have paid your deposit but your balance goes unpaid after 6 weeks before your trip, we reserve the right to sell your seat. Please call to make payment arrangements if you cannot pay your balance on time.
1. Call to pay by credit card. This is our preferred way to accept payment. No extra charge!
2. Pay online. (There is a 6% booking fee). If you call us to pay over the phone there is no additional charge.
3. Mail a check. Please text us to let us know that is your intention as we will need to note that on your reservation. Mail checks to: Cedros Outdoor Adventures, 555 Saturn Blvd. Suite B720, San Diego, CA 92154
Final Payments that are 7 days late will be charged a 5% late fee. Final payments that are 10 days late will be subject to a 10% late fee. Final payments that are 14 days late will be considered forfeited and may be resold, resulting in a loss of your deposit.
- Deposits are non-refundable, and within 60 days of departure, non-transferable.
- Other payments are transferable to a future trip, up to 60 days before departure.
- Within 60 days of travel we can NOT refund or transfer the cost of any trip that is canceled, delayed, or cut short due to events out of COA’s control, including, but not limited to: work, medical, or family emergencies; weather (tropical storms are not frequent on Cedros Island, but they can occur, especially in fall); actions by the U.S. Government or Mexican Government instituting travel restrictions between or within either country, etc.
See Manzanillo Basic Package details
See Calendar for available dates