Thank you for reserving a trip to Manzanillo with Cedros Outdoor Adventures!
A non-refundable deposit of $900 is due at the time of booking and we cannot hold your seat without a deposit for longer than one week.
The balance is due 2 months prior to departure. You may pay one of the following ways
Check sent to:
Cedros Outdoor Adventures
555 Saturn Blvd. Suite B 720
San Diego, CA 92154
Check must be mailed within a week, otherwise your reservation will automatically lapse. If you wish to reinstate it after this time, you will need to call us.
Credit Card(we accept all credit cards). Call Rowan at 619.793.5419 and she can take your payment over the phone.
- Off shore fishing gear will be provided.
The Manzanillo Basic Package Includes:
- Transfer by air from Tijuana, Mexico to Colima Mexico via San Diego’s CBX crossing* on a commercial flight (3 hours).
- Luggage allowance: 1 carry-on, 1 personal item, 1 checked bag of 55 lbs.
- Van transfer from Colima to Manzanillo (1.5 hours).
- 5 days/3 days fishing. 8 hours per day. Experienced, expert local boat drivers.
- Three per panga on 27 ft. super-pangas.
- Equipment included for offshore species (sailfish, wahoo, dorado, marlin, yellowfin tuna): rods, reels, & lures.
- Equipment included for inshore species (amberjack, toro, roosterfish, red snapper, dorado, & sailfish): rods and reels. Equipment not included for inshore species: hooks & lures (jigs and plastics). These can be brought or purchased in Manzanillo.
- Experienced and knowledgeable local boat drivers.
- Fish 8 hours per day.
- Comfortable accommodations at private villas.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch to go on boats, and dinner).
- Bottled purified water and sodas in the hotel and on boats.
- Filleting and freezing of your catch. Vacuum sealing included. Bring a cooler if you wish to transport fish back to the U.S.
The Manzanillo Package Does NOT Include:
- Mexican fishing license: These can be purchased at some tackle stores in the US or online.
- Mexican tourist permit (FMM) for US citizens. You will need to purchase a visa for about $28.
- You will pay an exit fee of about $5 USD when you leave Mexico
- CBX Ticket: Individual passes can be purchased online in advance: https://www.crossborderxpress.com/en/
- Beer/wine/alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance.
- Airline overweight charges. If you choose to bring more than the weight allowed by the airline you will need to pay any excess baggage charges directly to the airline at the time of travel.
- Deposits are non-refundable, and within 60 days of departure, non-transferable.
- Other payments are transferable to a future trip, up to 60 days before departure.
- Within 60 days of travel we can NOT refund or transfer the cost of any trip that is canceled, delayed, or cut short due to events out of COA’s control, including, but not limited to: work, medical, or family emergencies; weather (tropical storms are not frequent on Cedros Island, but they can occur, especially in fall); actions by the U.S. Government or Mexican Government instituting travel restrictions between or within either country, etc.
- Within 60 days of travel we can NOT refund or transfer payments for any trip that is canceled, delayed, or cut short due to events out of COA’s control, including, but not limited to: work, medical, or family emergencies; weather (tropical storms are not frequent on Cedros Island, but they can occur, especially in fall); actions by the U.S. Government or Mexican Government instituting travel restrictions between or within either country, etc.
- If you booked with the Upfront Special, payments are non-refundable, however, you can transfer your payment to another date within 30 days of departure.
We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance. We even offer a $30 discount off your final payment if you do! Don’t risk your investment. Get insurance.
We have a lot of information about our trips on our website. You can also email email@example.com or call 619.793.5419.
*Travel Disclaimer: Cedros Outdoor Adventures (COA) is not an airline, nor are we associated with any airline, nor do we sell any type of travel by air, land or sea. COA arranges transportation to Cedros Island, Mexico, as an incidental part of our fishing and eco-tour packages, solely for the convenience of our clients.