You can get a Mexican Fishing License online at:
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the application.
The permit is available to print after paying, but turn off any popup blockers.
The form will ask:
- Country – Mexico
- State – Baja California (not Sur and not Norte)
- Township – Ensenada
- City – answer – Isla de Cedros
- License Date – the 1st day of your trip
- Duration – price per person per week.
- This screen will show the price in us dollars
- The next screen will show the price in PESOS, it does not indicate it has changed to pesos…. But it is in pesos. It has orange banners on that screen.
- Your receipt will be in dollars