How to Buy a Mexican Fishing License
- Purchase in person from Conpesca or at Dana Landing in San Diego.
- Discover Baja club will buy them for you online for a $5 fee plus cost.
- You can purchase online yourself here:
, but be advised the website is tricky. If you want to try to see below for instructions. If you have any issues:
- Contact Rene at email@example.com. He is prompt and helpful.
- Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the application. The permit is available to print after paying but turn off any popup blockers.
- The form will ask:
- Country – Mexico (CLEAR this field first then select Mexico)
- State – Baja California (not Sur and not Norte)
- Township – Ensenada
- City – Isla de Cedros
- License Date – the 1st day of your trip
- Duration – price per person per week.
- This screen will show the price in us dollars
- The next screen will show the price in PESOS, it does not indicate it has changed to pesos…. But it is in pesos. It has orange banners on that screen.
- Your receipt will be in dollars