Thank You for Reserving a Whale Watching Package with Cedros Outdoor Adventures!
A non-refundable deposit of $900 per person is due at the time of booking. The balance is due 2 months prior to departure. You may pay one of the following ways:
1 Check sent to:
Cedros Outdoor Adventures
555 Saturn Blvd. Suite B 720
San Diego, CA 92154
Check must be mailed within a week, otherwise, your reservation will automatically lapse in our system.
2 Credit Card (we accept all major credit cards). Call Carlos at 619.207.4614 and he can take your payment over the phone.
After booking we will ask you to fill out the following forms.
- Trip Info: This is where you can make special requests about, rooms, food, etc. Special requests are not processed not over the phone, but are based on the date the forms are received, first come, first serve.
- Client Info. Contact info and legal stuff including:
- Release of Liability. Read carefully please. Note: If you have traveled with us before and your contact info is the same you don’t need to fill this out again.
- APIS. This short form is used to file official customs paperwork for you to fly internationally. Penalties for incorrect info at time of clearing customs may include a $5000 fine and/or denial of entry to Mexico! If you have provided a photocopy of your passport we also will double check. (PASSPORT CARDS NOT VALID FOR AIR TRAVEL).
- Payment, Change & Cancellation Policies
- Client’s deposit of $900 is non-refundable. This payment covers administrative costs and holds your seat.
- Any additional payments toward the balance are refundable up until 60 days before travel.
- Balance of package payment is due a minimum of 60 days before trip departure. Please make a note of your due date to avoid late fees.
- LATE PAYMENT FEES
- Final Payments Payments that are 7 days late will be charged a 5% late fee.
- Payments that are 10 days late will be subject to a 10% late fee
- Payments that are 14 days late will be forfeited and may be resold, resulting in a loss of your deposit.
- Should you need to change dates of travel, we will allow transfer of deposit to another trip (subject to availability), up until 60 days before departure.
- Within 60 days of trip departure no refunds will be possible.
- You may substitute someone else in your place up until 16 days before departure.
- All transportation is included: flight from Brown Field Airport or San Diego’s CBX Crossing to San Ignacio Lagoon, BC México, transfers at the lagoon, and COA’s private van for side trips.
- Park for FREE in a secure area at Brown Field Airport in Otay Mesa, CA. Step out of your car and onto the plane. No need to cross the border by land.
- Travel in a Piper Navajo Chieftain, a twin-engine turbo-prop plane with executive leather seating. Capacity 5-7 people.
- Our US-licensed pilot-guides have extensive Mexico experience. They will assist you through every step of your journey from the U.S.
- Reach San Ignacio Lagoon in about 3 hours, and see the whales that afternoon.
- Fee to enter the Vizcaino Biosphere Reserve included.
- Accommodations in rustic cabins or Bnb-style rooms in a house (double occupancy.
- Whale-watching outings include 1 on the day of arrival, 2 outings each full day, 1 outing on the day of departure. Each outing is about 2 hours.
- All meals are made from fresh, local food. Juice, soft drinks, wine & ice-cold cerveza also served.
- Happy Hour with a featured cocktail, wine, and selected liquors.
- Optional activities include:
- kayaking and bird watching in the mangroves.
- Trip to San Ignacio town. An oasis and mission town with an old church, lakes, and a palm forest planted by the missionaries (about a 45-minute drive).
- Trip to ancient cave paintings (day trip).