Packages start at $1850* per person
View calendar for available dates
*Basic Guide Service
4 day (2.5 days of fishing) – $1850 per person
5 day (3.5 days of fishing) – $2150 per person
6 day (4.5 days of fishing) – $2450 per person
*Premium Guide Service
4 day (3.5 days of fishing) – $2250 per person
5 day (4.5 days of fishing) – $2550 per person
6 day (5.5 days of fishing) – $2850 per person
Payment, Change, & Cancellation Policies
A non-refundable deposit of $600 (Basic Guide) $900 (Premium Guide) is required to book your trip.**
The balance of your trip is due 60 days before departure. You are responsible for making this payment, so set a reminder.
There are a few ways you can pay:
1. If you have a card on file ( which means you paid your deposit with your credit card) Please text us at 619 793-5419 with the last four digits of the card you want to use.
2. Mail a check. Please text us to let us know that is your intention as we will need to note that on your reservation. Mail checks to: Cedros Outdoor Adventures, 555 Saturn Blvd. Suite B720, San Diego, CA 92154
3. Call us with the credit card number you want to use. No extra charge!
Final Payments that are 7 days late will be charged a 5% late fee. Final payments that are 10 days late will be subject to a 10% late fee. Final payments that are 14 days late will be considered forfeited and may be resold, resulting in a loss of your deposit.
- Deposits are non-refundable, and within 60 days of departure, non-transferable.
- Other payments are transferable to a future trip, up to 60 days before departure.
- Within 60 days of travel we can NOT refund or transfer payments for any trip that is canceled, delayed, or cut short due to events out of COA’s control, including, but not limited to: work, medical, or family emergencies; weather (tropical storms are not frequent on Cedros Island, but they can occur, especially in fall); actions by the U.S. Government or Mexican Government instituting travel restrictions between or within either country, etc.
We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance. We even offer a $30 discount off your final payment if you do! Don’t risk your investment. Get insurance.
We have a lot of information about Cedros Island and our trips on our website, including photos and links to videos and fishing reports, information about safety, a list of recommended gear, a sample itinerary, photos of the planes, hotel, island, and boats, and more.
Rates for Kids: (14 or under): deduct $200. Please review Requirements for minor to travel to another country from Department of Homeland Security here. Additionally, the Mexican airline we use requires the parents to fill out this Consent Form.
Non-fishing friend or family member. Deduct $80 per day from package. Hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, swimming and touring the island by ground included. Any boat outings will be extra.
Off Season Rates: Discounts on trips November-May, contact us with your preferred dates for more details. We will be happy to arrange a custom trip for you (some blackout dates apply). Small groups welcome!