Cedros Package Pricing ~ Starting at $2480*
*Premium Guide Service
4 day (Fishing every day of your trip) – $2480 per person
5 day (Fishing every day of your trip) – $2780 per person
Payment, Change, & Cancellation Policies
A non-refundable deposit of $600 (Basic Guide) $900 (Premium Guide) is required to book your trip.**
Your final payment is due 2 months prior to departure: You are responsible for making this payment, so set a reminder. If you have paid your deposit but your balance goes unpaid after 6 weeks before your trip, we reserve the right to sell your seat. Please call to make payment arrangements if you cannot pay your balance on time.
1. Ask for a link to pay online or call to pay by credit card. This is our preferred way to accept payment. No extra charge!
2. Book and Pay online. (6% booking fee). If you call us to pay over the phone there is no additional charge.
3. Mail a check. Please text us to let us know that is your intention as we will need to note that on your reservation. Mail checks to: Cedros Outdoor Adventures, 555 Saturn Blvd. Suite B720, San Diego, CA 92154
Final Payments that are 7 days late will be charged a 5% late fee. Final payments that are 10 days late will be subject to a 10% late fee. Final payments that are 14 days late will be considered forfeited and may be resold, resulting in a loss of your deposit.
- Deposits are non-refundable, and within 60 days of departure, non-transferable.
- Other payments are transferable to a future trip, up to 60 days before departure.
- Within 60 days of travel we can NOT refund or transfer the cost of any trip that is canceled, delayed, or cut short due to events out of COA’s control, including, but not limited to: work, medical, or family emergencies; weather (tropical storms are not frequent on Cedros Island, but they can occur, especially in fall); actions by the U.S. Government or Mexican Government instituting travel restrictions between or within either country, etc.
- If you booked with the Upfront Special, payments are non-refundable, however, you can transfer your payment to another date within 30 days of departure.
We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance. Don’t risk your investment. Get insurance.
Cedros Package Customizing Options
Rates for Kids: (14 or under): deduct $200. Please review the requirements for minors to travel to another country from the Department of Homeland Security here. Additionally, the Mexican airline we use requires the parents to fill out this Consent Form.
Non-fishing friend or family member. Deduct $80 per day from the package. Hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, swimming, and touring the island by ground included. Any boat outings will be extra.
Off-Season Rates: Discounts on trips November-May, contact us with your preferred dates for more details. We will be happy to arrange a custom trip for you (some blackout dates apply). Small groups welcome!