Thank you for reserving a fly in or boat in trip with Cedros Outdoor Adventures!
A deposit of half the total is due at the time of booking. The balance is due two months prior to your trip.
You may pay one of the following ways:
Cedros Outdoor Adventures
555 Saturn Blvd. Suite B #720
San Diego, CA 92154
Credit Card (we now accept all major credit cards). Call 619.793.5419 to pay your deposit.
Payment arrangements must be made within a week, otherwise will have to re-open the spots on our website, due to high demand.
Our Cedros Fly In/Boat In Packages Include:
- Transportation while on Cedros Island, back and forth from airport and/or port to Baja Magic Lodge. If you want to go to town at other times, we will take you if we have a vehicle and driver available, or it is a ten-minute walk to the center of town.
- Three per panga on 27-28 ft. super pangas. Or, you can fish 2 per panga for a surcharge of $50 per person, per day (subject to availability).
- Experienced and knowledgeable local boat drivers. They will be your guides from 6:00 am until 6:00 pm.
- Comfortable accommodations at our private lodge, Baja Magic (double occupancy).
- Some of our rooms have 3 full-sized beds to accommodate groups of three who prefer to stay together.
- Single room surcharge is $50 per day (subject to availability).
- All meals while on the island (breakfast, lunch to go on boats or at the lodge, and dinner). Meals are served family-style but are customizable. Just ask! The kitchen is always open for our clients. If you want snacks or to cook something after hours, help yourself.
- Purified water and sodas on the hotel and boats.
- Friendly staff to prepare your meals, clean rooms, take you fishing and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Filleting and freezing of your catch. Fish will be frozen in Ziploc
bags while you’re on the island. We provide cooler bags for lightweight
transporting of your fish back to the U.S.
- Vacuum sealing available for $1 per bag (2-3 lbs.)
- Free Wi-Fi in all the rooms. Free calls to the U.S.
- Credit of $30 toward travel insurance. We do not provide travel insurance but we encourage you to purchase it, and will give you a $30 discount off your final payment if you do. Travel insurance is a good way protect against loss due to travel interruptions out of the control of COA and which will NOT be reimbursed by us (for more info see below). The cost starts at around $80 from companies such as CSA Travel Protection (800) 348-9505, http://www.csatravelpro.com; or Travel Guard www.travelguard.com, 1.800.826.1300; or call your travel agent.
- Seeker rods are available for use by our guests at no cost. You just bring your reels.
Our Cedros Fly In/Boat In Packages Do NOT include:
- Mexican tourist permit. For US citizens (1 week), it costs about $25.
- Mexican fishing license. You will need to purchase a Mexican fishing license. You can purchase fishing licenses here: http://www.bajasursportfishing.com. For instructions to help you will out the form click here.
- Alcoholic beverages. You may bring or purchase at the island.
- Fishing gear (except Seeker rods). Look at our Recommended Fishing Cedros gear. We have reels for rent on the island. $10 per day.
- Gratuities. We pay our staff and guides a good wage, so tips should reflect the level of service you received. An average is around 7-8% of your total package price. Click here for an average tipping model.
- Travel Insurance (see above).
Payment, Change & Cancellation Policies
- Client’s deposit is non-refundable. This payment covers administrative costs and holds your seat. Any additional payments toward the balance are refundable up until 60 days before travel.
- Balance of package payment is due a minimum of 60 days before trip departure. Please make a note of your due date to avoid late fees.
- Final Payments more than 7-14 days late are subject to 5% late fee.
- Final Payments more than 15+ days late will be subject to 10% late fee. After 30 days past due, your seat will be considered forfeited and may be resold, resulting in a loss of your deposit.
- Should you need to change dates of travel, we will allow transfer of deposit to another trip (subject to availability), up until 60 days before departure.
- Within 60 days of trip departure no refunds will be possible. You may substitute someone else in your place, up until 16 days before departure.
We have a lot of information about Cedros Island and our trips on our website, including photos and links to videos and fishing reports, information about safety, a list of recommended gear, a sample itinerary, photos of the planes, hotel, island, and boats, and more. You can also email email@example.com or call 619.793.5419.